News & Events
Learn more, get involved or find a local support group.
June 13, 2017 | Mark Walker, Argus Leader
The South Dakota Department of Social Services was awarded $2 million to help fight the epidemic that has killed more than 180 South Dakotans in the last five years.
- Attend our monthly watercolor studio
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: Addiction Is A Chronic Brain Disease, Not A Moral Failing
- States See Peer-Recovery Coaches As A Way To Break The Addiction Epidemic
- There’s No One Right Way to Think About Addiction
- Are journalists responsible for meth triggers?
- Thoughts for Sunday
- Faith Community Taking on Addiction Crisis
- Face It Sioux Falls: Official Sunday Kickoff
- Face It Together Seeing Higher Meth Numbers
- How to Stay Well When Someone You Love is Suffering from Addiction
- Words Do Hurt: What Not to Say to a Loved One
- Five Ways to Help When Someone You Know Has a Loved One Suffering from Addiction
- Data Drop: Loved One Risk Factors
- Peer Power: Using Our Own Experiences to Help Loved Ones Cope with Addiction